Reputable EV Home Charger Installation
When opting for EV home charger installation with IN2 Electrical, we aim to make the process as straightforward and hassle-free as possible, including the following simple steps:
Upon enquiry, we will ask for details such as your property type, vehicle details and, if applicable, OZEV grant number.
Depending on your preferences, you can either send us photos of your property, or we will visit for a site survey.
From here, we will advise which charging unit is best suited, its ideal location and any additional electrical work required.
Once you are happy with the quoted work, we will schedule the installation for a date and time convenient for you.
Home Charging Point Brands We Install
Delivering quality is our priority, which is why we are well-versed in installing industry-leading home charging points. While the below are just a few examples of the most popular brands amongst our clients, we would happily accommodate your requirements if you have a different manufacturer in mind.
Applying For Your EV Charger Grant
If you are yet to apply for your installation grant, our team can guide you through the process, starting with determining your eligibility. We have detailed information on this below:
You must be one of the following:
- 1the registered keeper of the vehicle;
- 2have been assigned the vehicle as a company car for at least 6 months;
- 3are leasing the vehicle for at least 6 months;
- 4have ordered the vehicle;
- 5or have been named by your employer as the primary user of the vehicle for at least 6 months.
When it comes to your home, you must:
- 1be a resident at the property (cannot be used for new builds or non-occupied properties);
- 2have designated off-street parking;
- 3have obtained any necessary third-party permissions before the installation;
- 4and if the installation will involve placing any components on another person’s property, have permission from them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sharing Our Fantastic Feedback
"We were really impressed by the service we received from IN2 Electrical. The guys were so helpful and explained everything in such detail. They definitely helped us to make the right decisions, so a huge thank you!"
"Couldn't recommend IN2 Electrical more! Even from the first phone call, they were great to work with and went the extra mile to make sure we were confident in their capabilities."
"We recently had IN2 Electrical install an EV charger on our home and they could not have made the process smoother. Communication was spot on throughout and the installation itself is just seamless."