Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 22nd February 2021
In line with government guidance for construction and tradespeople, IN2 Electrical has been given the go-ahead to continue business as usual. Any scheduled work will go ahead as planned in a COVID-secure manner, and we will still be taking bookings.
Should you have any questions or worries regarding completing work during the second lockdown, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team. The safety of our clients and staff is our priority, so we will always be happy to put in place extra measures for your peace of mind.
Please ensure you help us to follow social distancing guidelines while we are with you.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To reassure our clients and staff’s safety, we have implemented strict processes that will be followed throughout every project. Our team are always happy to run through these with you prior to visiting your property. While completing jobs, our team will ensure that they:
- Carry out a risk assessment to ensure that any necessary additional precautions are put in place. This will include determining access points to minimise entry to your home or commercial building.
- Maintain a 2-metre social distance or 1 metre where necessary, providing that extra precautions are in place.
- Wear a face covering and appropriate PPE at all times when in any indoor setting or when discussing the project with you.
- Regularly sanitise their hands before and after coming into contact with any surfaces.
- Disinfect all equipment before and after use, along with disinfecting regular touchpoints throughout the day.
- Encourage back-to-back or side-to-side working between one another rather than face-to-face.
- Report any symptoms to the manager or team leader immediately so further action can be taken.